I thought it is about time to review a mobile phone so here it is the new Meizu mobile phone for which we have been expecting for a long time now. Unfortunately it has not been announced to the public yet. The phone I must say has a very nice touch screen, very sensitive, multiple touch resizeble screen so you can move things about with 2 or 3 fingers at the same time when you resize the photo for example. The touch screen its self is very smooth indeed. It has a 3.5 Mega pixel camera which is at a very good quality.

The screen i must say it is very nice also it is a cool design I have to give them that. The media player though its crap, I am very disappointed the resizing is rubbish also. It took them 2 years to develop this phone and I am not at all impressed with the media player. The games are very nice just like with an iPhone you can tilt. It has a loud speaker with an awesome quality sound I will have to give them that. The phone is principled with windows 6 it is the best interface phone I have seen so far.I recommend it highly lets just hope that it will soon come out with multiple improvements including the media player. So far I cannot rate it as I believe the M8 is not finished yet so we'll have to wait for it till comes out fully with all of its features. Damian Gaslawski...signing off.

0 comments: