As I have written before about serif web plus X2 and how scummy it is so history repeats its self with this software is well. at school it is not used as much but is used as a primary software for animation. My old I.T. teacher told me to use it I hope he told me to use it the=n because flash would be too complicated for me but still. this nasty so called "software" claims to be outstanding for its graphic drawings- what a load of rubbish brush strokes don't look as good as most of us probably expected you cannot have a grey scale tool colour cubes are gone and there is no Gradient! that's ridiculous anyone knows that any professional design now days have gradients any professional knows that.

Animations- crap there is nothing worse the frames are not smooth you cannot have like in flash a motion tween that saves you about 45% of your time in producing your project. if you want a nice drawing look like live objects designs use illustrator if you want animations use flash. I refuse to talk more about this scum of the soft wares but google it test it and I'm sure you'll see my point. I rate it as 2/10 one of the worst graphics studios of the year.
Damian Gaslawski...signing off.

0 comments: