Well if you are a new in the web design industry i recommend not to use Serif Web Plus as I have written previously it is just rubbish. If you know html and xhtml well I recommend not to use notepad although it is meant to be accurate it takes ages to create a simple web page. No matter if you are a professional or a freshmen or you just do it for the fun of it I highly recommend dreamweaver.

Its not hard to use as some people say, but it is easy and accurate you will create your job 75% more efficiently, accurately and faster than some cheap crappy so called "web design software's". I use dreamweaver myself and if you are a professional you should still use it. I have a good friend of mine who is an excellent web designer and he uses dreamweaver and his websites are amazing. On his websites he gets thousands of hits a day. I myself am really attracted to his design and they are in someway an inspiration to me. If you think you're too good or too crap for dreamweaver you are not.

What if I can't get a dreamweaver? Well then I recommend BB Edit. It is also an excellent web design software and I even seen it used by some Lynda Tutorials time ago. But if you can get a dreamweaver then trust me you want a dreamawever. Judge for your selves my friend google it get a trial and have fun using it. Damian Gaslawski...signing off.

0 comments: